Pandora IPTV is a Dutch-based IPTV service with over 7000+ live TV channels and an extensive collection of VOD content with 40,000+ films and series. It also includes premium sports and adult channels. You can stream its content worldwide with a stable internet connection of 15 Mbps. It covers multiple languages like Dutch, Flemish, and German.
Unfortunately, this IPTV service does not have an in-built media player. However, you can download a suitable IPTV player supporting Xtream codes or M3U playlist to enjoy streaming its content. Apart from subscription plans, Pandora IPTV also offers IPTV receivers. This article will guide you on streaming its content on various platforms like Android & iOS devices, smart TVs, Firesticks and PC
Why Choose Pandora IPTV
- Offers both Xtream codes and M3U playlists.
- Instant activation in 2 minutes.
- Offers free trial for 24 hours.
- Support HD streaming.
- Gives technical assistance.
- Access its content across the world.
- Has stable server.
Pandora IPTV offers four different packages based on duration, like 1, 3, 6, and 12 months.
Need for VPN
The legality of Pandora IPTV is still under question. There are many infamous IPTV services in the market that upload content not listed under legal rights. Hence, it is always advisable to use VPNs like ExpressVPN or NordVPN to use these services. A VPN can hide your IP address and make you anonymous while surfing online. Moreover, a VPN can also unblock geo-restriction, thereby allowing you to access content which are location-specific.
Pandora IPTV – Sign-Up Process
1. Go to the official website of Pandora IPTV on any browser of your choice.
2. Click Buy IPTV
3. Scroll down to choose your desired plan and click Add to Cart.
4. Click Continue to checkout.
5. Key in your billing information in the given fields.
6. Verify the details you entered and click Place Order and Pay.
You will receive the login details to your registered mail ID.
How to Stream Pandora IPTV on Android Devices & Google TV
Android devices and Google TV users can use the TiviMate IPTV player to stream IPTV service.
1. Visit the Google Play Store on your device and Search for the TiviMate app.
2. From the search results, select the app and hit the Install button.
3. After the installation process, click Open to launch the app.
4. Login with Pandora IPTV credentials to enjoy watching your favorite shows.
How to Stream Pandora IPTV on iOS Devices & Apple TV
IPTVX Player has native support on iOS devices like iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV. You can download it directly from the App Store by following the steps below.
1. Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
2. Search for IPTVX in the search bar.
3. Once found, select the Get button to install the app.
4. Open the app to launch it on your device after the installation process.
5. Choose the playlist type M3U or Xtream codes.
6. Enter the login details of Pandora IPTV
How to Watch Pandora IPTV on Firestick
All IPTV player is the only player available on the Amazon App Store. In some Amazon devices, the app might be unavailable, so you use the following steps below to install the app.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and locate the search icon.
2. Search for Downloader app
3. Click on the app to install it on your device.
4. Now, press the Home button on your remote.
5. Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown apps
6. Select the Downloader app to toggle it on as it is a third-party app.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the All IPTV APK file in the URL box.
8. Click GO.
9. After the installation process, launch it on your device.
10. Now fill in the login details of Pandora IPTV and click Add User.
How to Stream Pandora IPTV on Smart TV [LG & Samsung]
There are various compatible IPTV players available on both LG and Samsung TVs. One such player is the Flix IPTV player. Follow the steps below to stream Pandora IPTV
1. Turn on your LG and Samsung TV and connect to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch the Smart Hub on Samsung TV and Content Store on LG TV.
3. Locate the Find icon and search for Flix IPTV.
4. Select the App from the search result and click the Install button.
5. Go to the activation website of Pandora IPTV on your PC
6. Enter the Mac address and other personal information.
7. Click Submit.
You will receive a confirmation email after activation and enter the login credentials of Pandora IPTV on the Flix IPTV player to stream its content.
How to Access Pandora IPTV on PC [ Windows & Mac]
You can install ITPV Smarters Pro, which works fine on Windows and Mac OS.
1. On any browser of your choice, go to the official website of IPTV Smarters Pro.
2. Scroll down to find the executable file for Windows and Mac OS.
3. Click on available for Windows OS and Mac OS based on your device to download the app.
4. Enter the name, username, password, and Pandora URL.
5. Click Add User and stream TV channels on your PC.
How to Set Up IPTV Receiver Box
Pandora IPTV also offers an IPTV receiver box on its website. Once ordered, the device will be delivered to your house. All you need to do is plug in with your TV and start streaming.
But before that, you need to activate it to start streaming by following the steps below,
1. Visit the Pandora IPTV official website on your PC.
2. Navigate to Buy IPTV → Installation
3. Enter your Name, Email, Country, Media box brand, and Mac address of your device.
4. Click the Submit button
You will be guided by the customer support executive to proceed further.
You can mail your queries to the mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer support representative will reach out to you to answer your questions. Their availability is between 10.00 AM and 10.00 PM. So, kindly contact them within the given time frame. You also reach them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram. The link to these platforms is provided on their website.
Alternatives to Pandora IPTV
Just in case you are unhappy with their service for various reasons, you can try your hands on some of the alternatives mentioned below
Spacex IPTV is the best IPTV service with 1000+ live TV channels and 3000+ latest movies and series. You can stream up to 4 devices simultaneously. Also, it offers a catch-up feature to watch missed programs. This IPTV service also offers a 3-day free trial to test the service.
Mediastar IPTV offers thousands of VOD and live TV channels. It Supports external media players and also provides an M3U playlist link to stream on device-compatible IPTV players. You can also avail 1-day free trial to test the service. Additionally, it allows you to stream in SD and HD quality.
Plex IPTV is a well-known IPTV service provider with 200+ live TV channels and 50K VOD content. The best part is that it allows you to record and save videos to watch later. It is compatible with devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, and smart TVs. You can also avail of a Plex pass to stream ad-free content.
Pandora IPTV Review
Pandora IPTV service offers both Xtream code and M3U URL, which is a huge plus. Unfortunately, this service lacks external player support to stream its content, which is the only minus. Apart from that, it offers extensive features for a great viewing experience.