Toucan IPTV is a Sweden-based premium IPTV service provider offering 9,000+ live TV channels and 11,000+ VOD content. You can also stream sports channels and PPV events. It offers both Xtream Codes and M3U playlists. Also, you can stream its content in multiple resolutions up to 4K quality.
Unfortunately, this IPTV app is unavailable in the Google Play Store or App Store. However, you can download a supported external IPTV player and stream it on multiple devices like Android, iOS, PC, and smart TVs.
Why Choose Toucan IPTV?
- You stream live TV channels, VOD content, Sports channels and PPV events
- Watch in multiple resolutions like HD, FHD, UHD, and 4K quality
- Offers 24/7 technical support to solve your queries at the required time.
- Compatible on multiple devices.
- You can stream this IPTV on 2 devices simultaneously.
- The activation process is very simple, and it will not take more than two minutes.
- The ITPV is accessible all over the world, even without the help of a VPN.
|Subscription Plans||One Device||Two Devices|
|1 Month Premium||SEK 249||–|
|3 Months Premium||SEK 549||SEK 899|
|6 Months Premium||SEK 899||SEK 1,599|
|12 Months Premium||SEK 1,399||SEK 2499|
Note – Toucan IPTV does not offer any free trial.
Why Do You Need a VPN for Toucan IPTV?
Since Toucan is a Sweden-based IPTV service, it is advisable to install a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions. Also, its legality is questionable, so a VPN will ensure your data privacy and network security. It hides your IP address for anonymous streaming and thus protects against hackers. Based on my experience, I would strongly recommend using the best VPN services like ExpressVPN or NordVPN to stay away from illegal online activities.
How to Sign Up for Toucan IPTV?
1. Visit the official website on any browser of your choice.
2. Scroll down to view their subscription plans.
3. Choose a desired plan and click View & Buy.
4. Answer the following questions and click Add to Cart.
5. Hit the cart icon at the top-right of the screen.
6. Verify your plan and click the Check out Now option.
7. Fill in your personal details and make payments.
8. After the billing process, login credentials will be sent to your registered mail ID.
How to Install Toucan IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official app for Toucan IPTV on the Google Play Store, but you can install a relevant IPTV player to stream its content.
1. Go to the Google Play Store from your Android device.
2. Locate the Find icon and search for TiviMate IPTV Player.
3. Select the TiviMate Player from the search result.
4. Tap the Install button.
5. Wait for the player to download and launch it on your device.
6. Hit the Add Playlist button and enter the M3U URL link offered by Toucan IPTV.
Now, you can watch Toucan’s content on your Android devices.
How to Install Toucan IPTV on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
On Apple devices, you need to install the iPlayTV IPTV player app to play the Toucan IPTV content.
1. Download the iPlayTV IPTV player app from the App Store.
2. Launch the player and select the Add Playlist option.
3. Choose the Xtream Server option.
4. Enter the details of Toucan IPTV and hit the Save button.
4. Wait for the content to load for streaming.
How to Install Toucan IPTV on PC [Windows and Mac]
You can watch Toucan IPTV live TV channels and VOD content by installing ITPV Smarters Pro. The player is available for both Windows and macOS.
1. Visit the official website of IPTV Smarters Pro using any browser of your choice.
2. Scroll down to find the link to download the executable file.
3. Click on Windows OS or MacOS based on your device.
4. After installation, launch the player.
5. Enter the required details: name, username, password, and Toucan’s URL.
6. Click Add User and stream TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Toucan IPTV on Firestick
You can stream Toucan IPTV on a Firestick device by installing an IPTV player called Xtream IPTV Player.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and go to Home Screen.
2. Locate the Find icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Click the Download / Get button.
4. Meantime, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Option → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader app.
5. Now, open the Downloader app installed on your TV.
6. Enter the Xtream IPTV Player APK file in the URL box.
7. Click the Go button.
8. Select the Install button to begin the installation process.
9. Login with Toucan IPTV credentials to start streaming your favorite content.
How to Install Toucan IPTV on Smart TV [LG & Samsung]
IBO player is available on the LG TV Content store and the Samsung TV smart Hub to load the playlist of Toucan IPTV.
1. Launch the Content Store or Smart Hub on the LG and Samsung TV, respectively.
2. Locate the Find icon.
3. Search for an IBO player.
4. Choose IBO Player from the search result and hit the Install button.
5. Launch the IBO Player on your device and note down the Device ID & Key.
6. Go to the activation website of the IBO player from your PC or smartphone.
7. Enter the Mac address and Device Key in the given fields and click Login.
Now, you can watch Toucan IPTV content on your device using the IBO player.
Watch Toucan IPTV on Formuler Devices
1. Set up your Formuler device and install the MyTVOnline app.
2. Select the Add Portal tile.
3. Enter the playlist name and Toucan IPTV URL in the given field.
4. Click the Connect option to start streaming your favorite content
Toucan IPTV offers excellent customer support. You can reach its official website and access the live chat support to solve your technical queries instantly. Additionally, the website also provides an email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) to mail the technical support team. You can also contact them via the Telegram Channel.
Alternatives to Toucan IPTV
Toucan IPTV has all the prominent features, but if you are unhappy with the service, you can try some of its alternatives mentioned below.
IPTV Promotions is a prominent IPTV service with 10,000+ live TV channels. It is compatible with devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC. You can stream its content in multiple resolutions like SD, HD, FHD, 2K, and 4K quality. It has Anti-Freeze technology for a buffer-free streaming experience.
Snap IPTV is a popular IPTV service offering 22,000+ live TV channels and 1,10,000+ VOD content. Supports both Xtream codes and M3U playlists for streaming. It is compatible with various devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and MAG boxes. Fortunately, it offers a 1-day free trial.
UNO IPTV is one the best IPTV providers offering both M3U playlist and Xtream Codes. You can stream live channels and VOD content in high-quality up to 4K. Additionally, it offers 24/7 customer support. It does not have external player support, and you should install a relevant IPTV player to stream its content.
Toucan IPTV Review
Toucan IPTV does not offer built-in player support. However, it offers Xtream codes and M3U Playlist URLs to stream on any IPTV player supporting these formats. You can opt for this service for its extensive features and its compatibility with multiple devices.