TNT IPTV is one of the fewest IPTVs that comes under an affordable price range with a vast library of contents. You can stream more than 9900+ live TV channels and 5500+ movies & TV shows on your device. It only offers an M3U URL for streaming IPTV content. With this IPTV, you can watch all the premium sports channels with all international tournaments and the World Cup.
Why Choose TNT IPTV?
- It provides a solid IPTV service without buffering using Anti-freeze technology.
- You can stream that content in HD, SD, and UHD quality.
- It offers 99.9% server uptime for a better streaming experience.
- It offers a one-day free trial for all new users.
There are four types of subscription plans available in this IPTV.
|1 Month Plan||$19.99|
|3 Months Plan||$29.99|
|6 Months Plan||$39.99|
|12 Months Plan||$74.99|
Why Connect VPN While Streaming TNT IPTV?
Most of the IPTV providers tend to track user data. They will track user information like IP address, geolocation, and browsing history. To protect your data, you need to use a VPN. Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN. With that, you can easily hide your IP address and spoof your geolocation. By using the VPN, no one will know what you are doing on the internet.
How to Sign Up for TNT IPTV
(1) Go to the TNT IPTV website on your Smartphone or PC.
(2) Click the IPTV subscription button on the webpage.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription by clicking the Buy Now button.
(4) On the next screen, choose your smart device. Based on the device you choose, you will get the IPTV credentials. So, make sure to choose the correct device.
(5) After choosing the device, enter the MAC address that corresponds to the chosen device. In the More Information about the Device section, you can specify the OS version and other information regarding your device.
(6) Click the Add to Cart button.
(7) Now, the Checkout page will appear. Enter your personal information, and click the Place Order button.
(8) When your order is successfully placed, you will get the Order Received screen.
(9) You will also get a confirmation mail stating the same to the registered mail ID.
How to Stream TNT IPTV on Android Phone & iPhone
(2) Open the XCIPTV Player app and accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking the Accept or Agree button.
(3) Tap on the Settings option on the bottom-right.
(4) Select the M3U URL option from the list.
(5) Enter the M3U link on the given field and click on the Sign-in button.
(6) The XCIPTV Player app will take a few minutes to load the TV channels. When it is done, you will get all the TNT IPTV channels on the XCIPTV Player app.
How to Watch TNT IPTV on PC via VLC Media Player
(1) Launch the VLC Media Player on your Mac or Windows PC.
(2) Navigate to Media → Stream on your PC. Or use the shortcut key, Ctrl + S.
(3) The Open Media pop-up window will appear. Tap on the Network tab.
(4) Now, a search bar will appear. Enter the IPTV link that you received from your provider.
(5) After that, click the Stream button.
(6) Then, the conversion will take place. The VLC app will convert the M3U link to watchable videos.
(7) Once the conversion is made, you will get all the IPTV channels. Choose your favorite TV channel and stream it.
How to Get TNT IPTV on Firestick
(1) Go to the home screen and tap on the Find icon.
(2) Click on the Search tile and type Downloader on the given field.
(3) Select the required application and click on the Download option to install the Downloader application.
(4) Then go back to the home screen and navigate to the Settings option → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
(5) Next, open the Downloader application and enter the IPTV Smarters Pro APK on the search bar.
(6) Tap on the Go button to download the application on your Firestick.
(7) Now install the IPTV application and launch the app.
(8) Sign in using the M3U URL and you can stream the various movies on your TV.
How to Stream TNT IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Download the GSE Smart IPTV APK file from any third-party website on your PC.
(2) Connect the USB drive to the PC and paste the APK file on the drive.
(3) Then remove the USB drive and connect it to the Smart TV.
(4) Switch on your Smart TV and click on the settings option.
(5) Hit the Device Preferences and tap on the Security & Restrictions.
(6) Click on the Unknown Sources option and navigate to the File Manager.
(7) Choose the APK file from the USB folder.
(8) And open it to install the GSE Smart IPTV on your Smart TV.
(9) Open the app and enter the M3U link to watch the IPTV content.
How to Watch TNT IPTV on MAG
(1) Launch the Settings menu on your MAG device.
(2) Tap on the System Settings option and choose the Servers option.
(3) And hit the Portals option and provide the Portal 1 Name and M3U URL.
(4) After that, hit the Save button.
(5) Once it is saved, restart the MAG device, and then you can stream the content.
The only customer support available in the TNT IPTV is mail support. For that, you need to fill out the Contact Us form by specifying your name, email, subject of the issue, and your messages. The customer executive will respond to your request within 2-3 business days.
TNT IPTV is a great IPTV provider, but the lack of a built-in video player is one of the major disadvantages. With more than 9900 live TV channels, you can get to stream all the live events that are happening around you. Make sure that you have a powerful media player app like VLC and a stable internet connection to stream the IPTV content without any buffering issues.
Alternatives of TNT IPTV
You can also go for an alternative IPTV service if the TNT IPTV does meet your requirements features. Here are some of the best alternatives of TNT IPTV with various features and vast content availability
Typhoon Labs is an IPTV service that provides 1200+ live TV channels that cover major sports events. It has no IP Lock feature, so you can stream the IPTV content from any device with credentials. Also, you can stream all the on-demand movies, series, and PPV events in high resolution.
Galaxy IPTV is a popular IPTV service that has live TV channels and various categories of VOD content like Sports, news, entertainment, and much more. It is available in more than 56 countries, and provides a 24-hour free trial option. Further, it offers both M3U file and Xtream codes for streaming IPTV content.
Tribe IPTV is the most affordable IPTV service, which has 10000+ live TV channels and 20000+ VOD content in various categories. It provides a 24-hour free trial with EPG support. Also, this IPTV comes with premium Sports TV channels that support HD, SD, and FHD streaming quality. In addition, it also allows you to manage and add the channels to your favorites.