Shahid IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that offers you to stream content via its M3U format and setup box. The Shahid Android setup box allows you to stream videos with 8K streaming quality. By purchasing an IPTV subscription from Shahid IPTV, you can watch over 9,200 TV channels and 5,500+ VOD movies and series from all over the world. You can load the IPTV playlist on any popular streaming device with any of the reliable IPTV players.
Why Choose Shahid IPTV
- It runs on AntiFreeze Technology and has a 99.9% uptime server to provide the content without any lagging issues.
- It has built-in EGP support to know the scheduled programs.
- Watch most of the channels with HD & SD streaming quality.
- It also includes premium sports content and World Cup events.
Since Shahid IPTV offers a setup box and an IPTV subscription, the subscription amount may vary according to the purchase. Its products and their respective price are listed below.
Setup Box Subscription
|With TV service||32 GB||$99.99|
|Without TV service||32 GB||$69.99|
|With TV service||64 GB||$109.99|
|Without TV service||64 GB||$79.99|
Specifications of Shahid IPTV Box
|Video Decoder||4Kp60 10-bit H.265, 4Kp60 VP9 Profile 2, 4Kp30 H.264|
|Audio format||AAC, AAC, FLAC, AVE, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA, WMV|
|Video format||VP9 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265 HEVC MP-10 @L5.1 up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps AVS2-P2 Profile up to 4Kx2K @60fps H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps|
|WiFi||5G with 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Image Format||JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, JFIF|
|Product weight||0.2300 kg|
How to Purchase Shahid IPTV Box
(1) Launch the browser on your device and visit the official website of Shahid IPTV.
(2) Click the SHAHID BOX option from the top of the website.
(3) Filter and choose the box by storage type and TV service.
(4) Then, click the Buy It Now button at the bottom.
(5) Enter your Email ID, Shipping address and click Continue to payment at the bottom.
(6) On the next page, click the Continue to shipping button and choose your payment method.
(7) Then, enter the payment source details and complete paying for the set-top box.
(8) Once your payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation mail with the necessary credentials and product delivery date.
How to Sign Up for Shahid IPTV
(1) Visit the Shahid IPTV website from the browser on your device.
(2) Click on SUBSCRIBE TV option from the top.
(3) Select your desired subscription duration and click the Buy It Now button.
(4) In the upcoming pages, enter the required details and complete the payment process of the selected plan.
(5) After payment, you will receive the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Stream Shahid IPTV
Generally, IPTV content is illegal to stream in many countries. If you are streaming the content directly without installing the VPN on your device, you may get to face legal issues. To get rid of these problems, you can use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device.
How to Setup Shahid IPTV Box
(1) Connect the HDMI cable from your set-top box to your TV‘s HDMI port.
(2) Now, plug the power cable of your TV and set-top box to the power outlet.
(3) Turn on the switch to power the devices.
(4) On your TV, change your source to HDMI and set up the Shahid IPTV box.
(5) At last, log in with the credentials provided to stream the content from the Shahid IPTV set-top box.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Unlock your Android smartphone or tablet and launch the Google Play Store application.
(2) Search and download the Pixel TV app from the Google Play Store.
(3) Now, launch the Pixel IPTV player and enter your sign-in with Shahid IPTV credentials.
(4) Wait for a few minutes to load the IPTV content on your smartphone.
(5) Now, watch your desired IPTV channel from the Pixel TV on your Android device.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on iOS
(1) Open the App Store application on your iOS device.
(2) Hit the Search icon from the bottom right corner and select the Search bar at the top.
(3) Enter Smarters Player Lite and search for the app.
(4) Hit the Get button to download the app from the App Store on your device.
(5) Now, launch the Smarters Player Lite app and select Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
(6) Login with your IPTV credentials and watch Shahid IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick and connect to the WiFi connection.
(2) Select the Search icon from the home screen and search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the app from the search result and hit the Download button to install the app on your Firestick.
(4) Now, go to the Settings of the Firestick and select the My Fire TV tile.
(5) Select the Developer Options and open the Install Unknown Apps option.
(6) Choose the Downloader app from the list of installed apps.
(7) Turn on the Downloader app’s toggle to enable permission.
(8) Now, go back to the Apps section of your Firestick and launch the Downloader app.
(9) Select the Home tab from the left pane and enter the IPTV Smart Purple Player APK link.
(10) Hit the Go button to download the APK on your Firestick.
(11) After downloading, open the APK file and click the Install button to install the app.
(12) Now, launch the IPTV Smart Purple Player app on Firestick.
(13) Enter your IPTV login credentials to load its playlist.
(14) Now, you can watch plenty of live TV channels and VOD content of Shahid IPTV.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
(1) Turn on your LG or Samsung Smart TV and connect it to the WiFi connection.
(2) Open the App Store on your respective Smart TV and click the Search icon.
(3) Enter NoraGo using the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the search result.
(4) Hit the Install button to download the app on your TV.
(5) After installing, launch the NoraGo IPTV app on your LG or Samsung TV.
(6) Now, log in with the M3U URL of the IPTV.
(7) Select and stream IPTV content on the mega screen of your Samsung or LG Smart TV.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on a PC
(1) Launch the VLC Media Player app on your PC.
(2) Click the Media option from the menu bar.
(3) Hit Open Network Stream from the drop-down menu.
(4) Now, enter the M3U URL of Shahid IPTV in the Network URL field.
(5) Hit the Play button and start streaming the IPTV content from your PC.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on MAG
(1) Turn on your MAG device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Select Settings and choose System Settings.
(3) Hit the Servers option and select Portals.
(4) Click the Portal 1 name field and enter the playlist name.
(5) Select the Portal 1 URL field and enter the M3U URL of Shahid IPTV.
(6) Now, click the Save button and restart your MAG device.
(7) Once your device gets turned on, you can stream the IPTV content from your MAG device.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on Android TV
(1) Power on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store application.
(2) Click the Search icon and enter GSE Smart IPTV Pro using the virtual keyboard.
(3) Select the official app from the search result and hit the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(4) Now, launch GSE Smart IPTV Pro and select the hamburger icon from the top right.
(5) Choose Remote Playlists from the left pane and click the + icon.
(6) Select the Add M3U URL and log in with the credentials provided by Shahid IPTV.
(7) Finally, hit the Add button to load your IPTV content. Select and play the IPTV channels on your smart TV.
How to Stream Shahid IPTV on Enigma 2
(1) Turn on your Enigma 2 device and connect to the internet connection.
(2) Go to the Settings option on Enigma 2 and choose Setup → Setup Adapter → Settings.
(3) Now, note down the MAC address of your Enigma 2 device.
(4) Open the browser app on your PC and download the PuTTY software by visiting its official website.
(5) Now, launch the application and enter the IP address of your Enigma 2 device in the Host Name (or IP address) field.
(6) Select Telnet under connection type and click the Open button.
(7) Now, enter Root as the Default Login and enter the URL of Shahid IPTV.
(8) Finally, click the Reboot button and wait for a few minutes.
(9) Now, you can stream the IPTV content from your Enigma 2 device.
Shahid IPTV offers 24/7 customer support via email and Tele-calling. If you can’t reach out via email or Tele-call support, you can visit the office directly at the office address available on the website. You can register all your queries to the support team of Shahid IPTV. Once your queries have been verified by the support team of Shahid IPTV, you will receive the authorized solution from the technical team of Shahid IPTV to your registered mail ID.
Purchasing any plan on Shahid IPTV is considered a worth-for-money choice. More than an IPTV subscription, you can also purchase a smart set-top box that runs on the Android 9.0 version. By connecting the set-top box to your TV, you can convert your normal TV into a smart TV. Thus the IPTV never makes its buyer feel disappointed with it.
Alternatives for Shahid IPTV
If Shahid IPTV doesn’t impress you, you can go with the alternatives mentioned below.
If you are a movies or series lover, you can subscribe to the SkipDeer IPTV service. Since it mainly focuses on VOD content, it allows you to watch 40,000+ VOD content and 7,000+ live TV channels from various countries. It also allows you to stream content with SD, HD, and 4K streaming quality.
Xtremity IPTV is the cheapest IPTV service that allows you to stream 10,000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content for $15 per month. By subscribing to the service, you can also stream on 2 devices simultaneously, even with the base plan. Since it updates the content library every week, you can get new movies and TV shows at the end of every week.
Marvel IPTV is one of the best alternative IPTV services for Shahid IPTV. It offers you to watch 7000+ live TV channels and 8000+ VOD content from different countries in the world. It also offers you the premium features like EPG support and the TV catchup feature. You can also enjoy streaming your desired content with different streaming qualities like SD, HD, and FHD. Since it runs on a 99.99% uptime server, you can watch its content with zero buffering.