Inat IPTV is one of the services that offer media content for free. It offers both live TV channels and on-demand content across the world. You can watch your favorite content without any interruption of ads. This IPTV service allows you to record videos and watch them later. It also supports EPG to view the upcoming programs and parental control to hide irrelevant content.
However, there is no official app for Inat TV on the App Store. You must install its APK file from its website or a trusted source. You can stream this IPTV on various devices, including Android, Smart TVs, Firesticks, and PCs.
Why Choose Inat TV?
- Offers ad-free content.
- This IPTV provider is completely free to use.
- You can stream its content in HD quality.
- Download videos for offline viewing.
- Voice control feature.
- User-Friendly interface.
- Has stable servers.
Inat TV is completely free, and you can install it on the supported devices to stream everything without charge.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Stream Inat TV?
Generally, there is a high chance that IPTV services can offer copyrighted content. So, streaming this content would cause legal issues. To avoid this, it is always advisable to install the best VPN services. A VPN can bypass geo-restrictions and mask your IP address for anonymous streaming. Some of the commonly used VPN services are NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install Inat TV on an Android Device
Inat TV’s official app is unavailable on the Google Play Store, but you can install its APK file from its official website or a reliable source.
1. The first and foremost step is to go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle Allow from this source.
2. Visit the Chrome browser and search for the Inat TV APK file.
3. Choose from the search results and download the app on your device.
4. Wait for the Inat TV apk to download and tap the app to install it on your device.
5. After the installation process, launch the app on your mobile or tablet to start streaming your favorite content.
How to Stream Inat TV on Firestick
As Inat IPTV does not have native support on Amazon Firestick, you can sideload using the Downloader app.
1. Turn on your FireTV and press the Home button on your remote.
2. Locate the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the Downloader and select the download button.
4. Now, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Option → Install Unknown Apps → Turn on the Downloader app to allow third-party apps on Firestick.
5. Open the downloader app and enter the Inat TV APK file URL in the required box.
6. Hit the Go button to download the APK file on your Firestick.
7. Once the APK file is installed, click the INSTALL button.
8. Open the app to launch it on your device to enjoy watching movies and series for free.
How to Watch Inat IPTV on PC [Windows & Mac]
You can install the BlueStacks emulator that enables the execution of Android applications to run on Windows and Mac PCs.
1. Download the BlueStacks emulator from its official website.
2. Launch the Bluestacks and sign in with your Google account.
3. Now, download the Inat TV APK file from a reliable source.
4. Click the Install APK menu on the right pane of the screen.
5. Locate the downloaded app and click the Install button.
6. After installation, launch the app to stream its content on your PC.
How to Stream Inat TV on Android Smart TV
1. Download the Inat TV APK file on your PC using a browser.
2. Connect a USB drive and transfer the file to it.
3. Turn on your smart TV and plug in the USB drive into the respective port.
4. Go to Settings → Device preference → Security & restrictions → Enable Unknown sources option.
5. Now, open File Manager and run the downloaded APK file.
6. Hit the Install button to download it to your device.
7. Open the app to launch it on your device and stream your desired content.
Inat TV has an exclusive Contact Us page on its website. You must enter your details, like name and email address, to post a query. A customer support representative will assist with a solution via mail.
Alternatives to Inat TV
Even though Inat TV is compatible with Android-powered devices, there is no official app on the Google Play Store. Also, its website does not provide valid information. So, you can try some of the alternatives mentioned below,
Kemo IPTV is one of the popular IPTV services offering 18,000+ live TV channels and 96,000+ VOD content. It offers Xtream codes and M3U playlist URLs to stream on any IPTV player. Additionally, you can stream its videos up to 8K quality. The best part is that it offers a free trial for 36 hours.
Honey Bee IPTV
Honey Bee IPTV is the best IPTV service provider that allows you to stream 20,000+ live TV channels and VOD content from the USA, UK, Canada, and Europe. You can stream its content in multiple resolutions like SD and full HD streaming quality. Also, it supports both the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.
Youstream IPTV is yet another widely used IPTV service with 6000+ live TV channels, VODs, and PPV events. It offers subscription plans based on duration. Also, it offers M3U links to stream on any IPTV player. You can install its APK file and stream on multiple devices like Android, Firesticks, smart TVs, and PCs.
Inat TV Review
The main advantage of Inat TV is that it offers its service for free. It also includes prominent features for a buffer-free streaming experience with its user-friendly interface. However, the website does not provide necessary information, like a direct link to the APK file and the installation guide. So, you need to rely on a trusted resource to download its APK file, which might be unsafe. So, you can choose other IPTV services that are better than Inat TV.