Cobra IPTV is one of the reliable IPTV providers that offers you to stream over 20,000+ channels and 70,000+ VOD content from various countries. It offers M3U URLs to stream the IPTV content. You can add the M3U link on any IPTV Player to stream its content. Further, it gives frequent updates to provide the latest and exclusive content to its users. With this IPTV, you can even stream VOD content from popular streaming services like Netflix, HBO, Disney+, and more.
Why Choose Cobra IPTV
- It allows you to stream content in different qualities like SD, HD, and UHD.
- Cobra IPTV runs on better server stability to stream the content without lagging and buffering issues.
- You can access this service without time restrictions.
- You can get 24/7 customer support to clear all your queries.
- It has a separate category for sports, entertainment, and children’s channels.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming Cobra IPTV?
IPTV content is illegal to stream in many countries. If you are streaming the content directly on your device without installing the VPN, you may face legal issues. So, you must use the best VPN on your device to spoof your IP address and stream the content anonymously. VPN also helps you to access geo-restricted content. We recommend using premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN for these purposes.
How to Sign Up for Cobra IPTV
(1) Go to the official website of Cobra IPTV from the browser on your mobile or PC.
(2) Scroll down and go to the subscriptions section.
(3) Select the plan you want and click the Buy Now button.
(4) Enter your billing address and payment source details on the next page.
(5) Click the Buy Now button and complete the payment.
(6) When the payment is successful, you will receive the Cobra IPTV login details by email.
How to Watch Cobra IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Settings application on your Android smartphone or Tablet.
(2) Select the Security option and choose Unknown sources.
(3) Toggle the button and enable permission to install third-party apps.
(4) Now, open any web browser on your Android device.
(5) Visit any reliable APK website and download the APK file of IPTV Smarters Pro.
(6) Now, open the downloaded APK file and click the Install button to install the app on your device.
(7) Launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app and click on the Add User option.
(8) Then select the Load your Playlists or File/URL option.
(9) Provide the M3U URL link on the field and click on the Add user button.
(8) Start streaming your favorite on-demand content on your Android smartphone or Tablet.
How to Get Cobra IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Launch the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad.
(2) Hit the Search icon and enter GSE SMART IPTV PRO.
(3) Select the app from the search result and click the Get button on the App Store to install the app on your iOS device.
(4) Then open the GSE SMART IPTV app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
(5) Select and play your desired TV channel on your iOS device.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Firestick
(1) Set up your Firestick device and connect to the internet connection.
(2) Click the Find icon and select the Search bar from the home screen of your Firestick.
(3) Enter Downloader using the on-screen or virtual keyboard.
(4) Select the Downloader app and tap the Download button to install the app.
(5) Go to the home screen and select the Settings cog icon.
(6) Locate and select the My Fire TV tile and choose the Developer Options.
(7) Select the Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(8) Turn on the feature to enable permission to install unknown apps using the Downloader app.
(9) Now, navigate to the Apps section of the Firestick and launch the Downloader app.
(10) Highlight the Search bar and enter the URL of Televizo IPTV Player APK.
(11) Click the Go button to download the app on your Firestick.
(12) Now, open the APK file and select the Install button to install the app.
(13) Launch the Televizo IPTV Player app and tap on the Create Playlists option.
(14) Select New M3U playlists and provide the M3U URL on the field.
(14) Then choose your desired content and enjoy streaming it on your device.
How to Watch Cobra IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Turn on your Android Smart TV and launch the Google Play Store application.
(2) Click the Search icon and search for the TiviMate IPTV Player.
(3) Select the app from the list of apps and click the Install button to install the app.
(4) Now, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app and enter the M3U URL provided by Cobra IPTV.
(5) Enjoy streaming your desired IPTV content using the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your Android TV.
How to Get Cobra IPTV on Windows PC or Mac
(1) Open the browser on your PC and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
(2) Download the BlueStacks app according to the model of your PC.
(3) Now, launch the BlueStacks Emulator and log in using your Google account credentials.
(4) Open the Play Store application from the home screen and hit the Search icon.
(5) Enter IBO Player and search for the official app.
(6) Pick the app from the search result and hit the Install button to install the app on BlueStacks.
(7) Launch the IBO Player app on your BlueStacks and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(8) Now, you can stream IPTV channels and VOD content on your PC.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
(1) Power on your Samsung or LG Smart TV and connect it to the internet connection.
(2) Launch the respective application store on your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
(3) Search for the Flix IPTV app and select the app from the search results.
(4) Hit the Install button to install the app on your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
(5) Now, launch the Flix IPTV app and note the MAC address of your TV.
(6) Visit the activation website of Flix IPTV from the browser on your mobile or PC.
(7) Enter the Mac address on the field and check the compatibility.
(8) Purchase the premium subscription and complete the payment process.
(9) Once done, tap the My List option on the webpage.
(10) Enter the M3U URL of Cobra IPTV and the MAC address on the field.
(11) Click on the Send button to activate the Flix IPTV.
(12) Now, you can watch Cobra IPTV movies and shows on your TV.
How to Access Cobra IPTV on MAG
(1) Turn On your MAG device and pair your device with an internet connection.
(2) Go to the Settings of the MAG and choose System settings.
(3) Select Servers and choose Portals.
(4) Hit the Portal 1 name & URL boxes and enter a name and M3U URL provided by Cobra IPTV.
(5) Select the Save button and restart your MAG device.
(6) Once the device has restarted, you can stream your favorite TV channel on your device.
How to Watch Cobra IPTV on Apple TV
(1) Power on your Apple TV and connect it to the internet connection.
(2) Navigate to the home screen and launch the App Store application.
(3) Select the Search icon and enter XCIPTV PLAYER.
(4) Choose the app from the list of apps and click the Get button to install the app on your Apple TV.
(5) Now, launch the XCIPTV PLAYER app and tap on the Settings option.
(6) Select the M3U URL from the list option and enter your M3U Link of Cobra IPTV on the field.
(7) Click on the Sign In button and wait for a few minutes to load your IPTV content.
(8) Thus, you can watch tons of IPTV content directly on your Apple TV.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Kodi
(1) Open the Kodi app on your device and select the TV option from the left panel.
(2) Select Enter add-on browser from the home screen and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list of add-ons.
(3) Click the Install button and install the addon on Kodi.
(4) Now, select Configure and hit General from the left pane.
(5) Select Location and choose Remote path (Internet address).
(6) Enter the M3U URL of the Cobra IPTV in the M3U Play List URL field.
(7) Hit the OK button and click Enable to load the IPTV content.
(8) Now, select TV from the home screen of Kodi and choose Channels.
(9) Select the Cobra IPTV and stream the latest movies or shows on Kodi.
How to Get Cobra IPTV on Enigma 2
(1) Go to the Settings of your Enigma 2 device.
(2) Select Setup → Setup Adapter → Settings and note the IP address.
(3) Now, download the PuTTY software on your PC by visiting its official website.
(4) Install and launch the PuTTY software app on your PC.
(5) Select the Host Name (or IP address) field and enter the IP address of your Enigma 2 device.
(6) Choose Telnet under Connection Type and hit the Open button at the bottom.
(7) Enter Root as the Default Login and type the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
(8) Select the Reboot button and wait for a few minutes.
(9) Now, you can stream the IPTV channels and VOD content from your Enigma 2 device.
Cobra IPTV offers customer support via Email, Tele-call, and in person at the office address mentioned on its official website. Once you have registered your queries via Email or Tele-call, you will receive a clear solution from Cobra IPTV within a few business days. If you still haven’t received any solution from Cobra IPTV, you can visit their headquarters in New York.
If you are looking for an IPTV that offers content in all categories, you can go with Cobra IPTV. Although it allows you to stream plenty of live TV channels and VOD content, you cannot stream its content with 8K streaming quality. You can stream the videos only up to 4K streaming quality, which is the only minor drawback.
Alternatives for Cobra IPTV
If you are not interested in subscribing to Cobra IPTV, you can go with the alternatives mentioned below.
VIP IPTV is a popular IPTV streaming service that allows you to stream 8,200+ live TV channels and 30,000+ VOD content from 30+ countries. Moreover, you can stream the content offered by VIP IPTV in HD streaming quality. Since it has rapid-speed servers, you can stream the content without any buffering and freezing issues.
Fame IPTV is a reliable IPTV service that offers 18,000+ live TV channels and 40,000+ VOD content in 4K UHD resolution. It is compatible with multiple devices and you can stream the content without buffering. Further, it provides frequent updates on the content. In addition, it offers various sports events for sports fans.
IPTV XYZ is a leading IPTV service that allows you to watch 10,000+ live TV channels and tons of VOD content at €10 per month. Although it is one of the cheapest IPTV services, it offers premium features like EPG support, weekly updates for its content library, and more. IPTV XYZ runs with AntiFreeze Technology so that you can stream the content without buffering issues.