Bad Boy Media IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that allows you to stream 7,000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content. It provides Xtream Codes and M3U URLs to the users. You can watch the content offered by this Bad Boy Media service using its own player or external IPTV players. If you want to stream the premium channels of the US, UK, and Canada, Bad Boy Media IPTV is the best IPTV Provider to pick.
Why Choose Bad Boy Media IPTV
- Bad Boy Media allows you to stream content with various streaming qualities.
- It has stable servers to access the content without any buffering issues.
- If you are a sports fan, then you can stream live sports events.
- It has EPG support, which lets you access the programs easily.
- Bad Boy Media is compatible with various devices.
- You can test the service with a 24-hour free trial.
The IPTV provides multiple subscription plans with the choice of selecting the number of devices. You can choose the subscription as per your need.
|Subscription Plan||No. of Connections||Cost|
Why Need a VPN for Streaming Bad Boy Media IPTV?
It is important to use the best VPN while watching content on IPTV. Most of the IPTV providers will track the user activity while streaming. VPN helps you to hide your IP address and safeguard your private details from hackers and trackers. It also helps in bypassing the geo-restricted content that is banned in your country. You can subscribe to a premium VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to stream IPTV content flawlessly.
How to Sign Up for Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Visit the official website of Bad Boy Media IPTV from a browser on your device.
(2) Click the Plan button on the top of the webpage.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription and click the Purchase Now button.
(4) Now, you will be directed to the Checkout page.
(5) Enter your personal information and payment details on the next page.
(6) Once your payment is successful, you will receive the IPTV login credentials to your registered mail ID to stream your favorite TV channels.
How to Install Bad Boy Media IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Settings application on your smartphone or tablet and select the Security option.
(2) Choose the Unknown Sources and toggle the button to enable the permission.
(3) Now, launch the browser on your smartphone or tablet and visit the official website of Bad Boy Media.
(4) Download the Bad Boy Media IPTV APK file on your device.
(5) Open the APK file and click the Install button to install the app on your device.
(6) After installing, launch the app and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(7) Once the content has been loaded, you can stream your desired IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Download Bad Boy Media IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on the Firestick device and move to the home screen.
(2) Tap the Search icon and type Downloader.
(3) Select the official Downloader app from the search results.
(4) Click the Get or Download button to install the app on your Firetick.
(5) Now, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer options → Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader.
(6) Toggle the button near the Downloader app to enable permission to install apps from other sources.
(7) Now, launch the Downloader app and click Home from the left pane.
(10) Enter the APK link of Bad Boy Media IPTV and click the Go button.
(11) After downloading, open the file and click the Install button to install the app.
(12) Now, launch the app and log in with your IPTV credentials to load the IPTV content.
(13) Now, stream 7000+ live TV channels on your device.
How to Watch Bad Boy Media IPTV on PC
(1) Launch the VLC Media Player app on your PC. [If you don’t own the app, download it from the official website.
(2) Select the Media tab and choose the Open Network Stream option.
(3) The Open Media dialog box will appear.
(4) Enter the M3U playlist link of Bad Boy Media IPTV in the URL box and click the Play button.
(5) Finally, stream your desired on-demand movies or shows on your PC.
How to Get Bad Boy Media IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Open a web browser on the PC and search for Bad Boy Media IPTV.
(2) Download the Bad Boy Media APK file from a reliable website.
(3) Connect a USB drive to your PC and transfer the APK file from your PC to the USB drive.
(4) Now, connect the USB drive to the USB port of your TV and turn on the TV.
(5) Select the Settings icon at the top and choose Device Preferences.
(6) Choose Security & Restrictions and select Unknown Sources.
(7) Toggle the button to enable the permission.
(8) Now, go back to the home page of Settings and choose Apps.
(9) Click TV Gurad and select the File Manager option.
(10) Hit the Install from USB option and tap the Bad Boy Media APK.
(11) Click the Install button to get the app on your Smart TV.
(12) After installing, launch the app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
(13) Finally, stream various live TV channels and VOD content on your smart TV.
How to Use Bad Boy Media IPTV
The IPTV app has plenty of features and customization options. You can add your favorite live TV channels to the Favorites list. In addition to that, you can also change the built-in video player.
How to Add Favorites on Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Open the Bad Boy Media IPTV on your smartphone or Firestick.
(2) Sign in with the account or M3U URL.
(3) Select the TV Guide option under Home.
(4) You will get a list of live TV channels with the EPG guide.
(5) Navigate to your preferred channel and hold the Select button (Firestick) or tap and hold the Channel option (smartphone).
(6) Click the Add Favorite option from the pop-up to add to your favorite list.
(7) Go back to the home screen of Bad Boy Media IPTV and open the Favorites menu.
(8) You can view the list of channels you were added in the list.
(9) To remove the channel from favorites, tap and hold the channel that you need to remove.
(10) Now, tap the Remove Favorite option to remove the channel from the Favorites list.
How to Change Video Player on Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Make sure that your device is equipped with an MX Player or VLC Media Player to stream the IPTV content.
(2) Select the My Settings menu on the Bad Boy Media IPTV app.
(3) Scroll down and choose the Select Player option.
(4) Choose the VLC Player or MX Player and hit the Save Changes button to change the media player.
(5) Go back to the channel list and stream your desired video from MX Player or VLC Player.
Bad Boy Media IPTV offers customer support via Email. On the FAQs page, you will get answers to all the most asked questions. You can get email support for unsolved questions to clarify the queries. Once you have raised your question via email, you will get a solution from the technical team within 2-3 business days.
Bad Boy Media IPTV provides the best streaming experience with over 7000 live TV channels and on-demand content. Among the IPTV providers, Bad Boy Media is affordable with better streaming quality. Get the monthly pack or the 24-hour pass to test the service, and then you can go for the long-term plan.
Alternatives for Bad Boy Media
If you are unsatisfied with Bad Boy Media, you can go with the alternative IPTV providers mentioned below.
DMTN IPTV is a premium IPTV service that allows you to stream 13000 TV channels and 15000 VOD content without buffering and freezing issues. It allows you to stream videos up to 8K streaming quality. You can also get 24/7 customer support to clarify your doubts instantly. DMTN IPTV is compatible with various devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Kodi, and more.
Galaxy IPTV is a reliable IPTV service that has over 19000+ channels and 9600+ VOD content with high-resolution quality. It provides both Xtream codes and M3U URLs to stream the IPTV content. With Anti-freeze technology, you can stream the content without buffering, which offers a better streaming experience. Additionally, it offers a 24-day free trial option to try the service before buying the subscription.
Echoo IPTV allows you to stream 9000 live TV channels and 5000 VOD content in 4K and UHD streaming quality. Since it has stable servers, you can access the content without any hassle. You can also stream popular channels like beIN SPORTS, Fox Movies, Netflix, and more. Further, it provides 24/7 customer support to solve the queries of the users.