AOS TV is a free IPTV service that allows you to stream a wide collection of TV channels and on-demand content. It has plenty of TV channels from different countries like USA, UK, Canada, etc. But it mainly focuses on the channels of Asian countries. You can install the AOS TV app on your device with its APK file. If you want to watch premium channels for free, then AOS TV is the best option.
Why Choose AOS TV?
- It allows you to stream more than 1,000 live TV channels.
- It provides content from various genres, such as news, movies, entertainment, and much more.
- It also streams popular sports like Cricket, Tennis, Football, etc. on high resolution.
- Also, you can stream live sports matches and PPV events.
- It has user friendly interface with categorized sections.
AOS IPTV does not require any subscription plans to access the contents. It is completely free for streaming without any signup process.
Why Use a VPN While Streaming AOS TV?
Before using the IPTV platform, it is important to use the VPN service to hide your IP address and location. It completely makes you anonymous online by providing a virtual IP address to safeguard your privacy. For strong protection and more privacy features, you can use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN while streaming IPTV content.
How to Install AOS TV on Android Devices
1. At first, go to Settings and select the Security option on your Android device.
2. Choose the Unknown Sources option and enable the toggle.
3. Then open the browser and visit any third-party APK website.
4. Download and Install the AOS TV APK file on your Android device.
5. Now, launch the application and select any live TV channel to stream it on your Android.
How to Download AOS TV on Amazon Firestick
1. Go to the home screen of Firestick and hit the Find icon.
2. Click the Search bar and type Downloader on the search field.
3. Choose the Downloader application from the results.
4. Tap Download to get the app.
5. Go to the home screen and click on Settings → My Fire TV → Developer options → Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Turn On.
6. Then, launch the Downloader application and enter the AOS TV APK file on the search bar.
7. Hit the Go button to download the APK file and install it on your Firestick.
8. Launch the application and you can stream your favorite movies on your TV.
How to Get AOS TV on Android Smart TV
1. Visit any third-party website and download the AOS TV APK file on the PC.
2. Connect the USB drive to the Computer and paste the APK file on the drive.
3. After that, remove the USB drive and connect it to your TV.
4. Turn On your Smart TV and navigate to the Settings option.
5. Tap on the Device Preferences and choose Security & Restrictions.
6. Enable the Unknown Sources option and then navigate to the File Manager folder.
7. Choose the AOS TV APK file from the USB section and open it to install the application on your TV.
8. Launch the application to watch various live TV channels and VOD content on your TV.
How to Watch AOS TV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Visit the official BlueStacks website on your browser.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks software on your PC.
3. Finish up the sign-in process using the required credentials.
4. Then download the AOS TV APK file from any of the third-party sites.
5. Launch the BlueStacks app and tap the Install APK icon on the right panel.
6. Select the AOS TV APK file and click on the Open button to start the installation.
7. Launch the application and you can stream various entertainment content on your PC
In AOS TV, you can contact the support team through email, which is mentioned on their website, for more clarification or queries.
AOS TV provides various live TV channels and on-demand content for free of cost. It has channels from different countries with popular content. Also, it does not need any signup or registration process to access your favorite movies or shows. But the problem is, you must use the third-party website to get the application and it is not available in any of the official App Store.
Alternatives of AOS TV
If you are not satisfied with the channels of AOS TV, then you can grab any of the below alternatives for more content.
Morpheus TV is one of the best alternatives to AOS TV, which has over 700 live TV channels with high-resolution quality. Like AOS TV, it has an inbuilt player to stream the IPTV content. With this app, you can stream a wide range of movies & TV shows for free of cost. Also, it is compatible with various devices, including PC, Android, Firestick, etc.
Bunny Streams is the best IPTV service that offers 15,000+ TV channels and 20,000+ VOD content for affordable prices. It provides various genres of content that include News, PPV, TV series, movies, and much more. Also, it has no IP lock, so you can stream on various devices without buffering or freezing. Additionally, it provides 24/7 customer support to report your queries.
Titanium TV is a reliable IPTV service that offers endless entertainment content for free of cost. You can stream that content easily without any signup process. Also, it allows you to download the content to watch it offline. This IPTV has an inbuilt video player and is available only as an APK file. Additionally, it has EPG support to search for your favorite movies or TV shows easily.