Snap IPTV is a reliable IPTV service that offers 22000+ live TV channels and 110000+ on-demand content in high-definition quality. It provides various sports content, PPV events, and other country channels at a low price. This IPTV is supported on most devices like Firestick, MAG, Enigma, Smart TV, etc. It offers Xtream codes and M3U URLs for streaming IPTV content.
Why Choose Snap IPTV?
- You can stream the content in SD, HD, and 4K streaming quality.
- It has a TV catch-up feature to watch the missed programs.
- With EPG support, you can track your favorite live TV channels.
- It offers 99.9% server uptime for smooth streaming of content.
- It also has 24/7 customer support to solve the technical issues.
There are three subscriptions available with this IPTV Provider. It has a 1-day free trial option to try out this premium IPTV service
Why Use VPN While Streaming Snap IPTV
Virtual Private Network allows its users to browse the internet with an anonymous IP address. It prevents the user from tracking while streaming unauthorized content. Thus, you can protect your private information by using any premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. While streaming the IPTV service, it is important to use the best VPN service to stream the content without exposing your identity.
How to Sign Up for Snap IPTV
1. Go to the Snap IPTV website and click the CLIENT AREA button in the upper right corner.
2. Now, click Account and then Register.
3. Fill in the form and click Register to finish the signup process.
4. Now, get back to the IPTV homepage and click the Shop button.
5. You will get different subscription plans. Click the Get Started button.
6. Enter your personal information and payment option on the next screen.
7. When it is completed, the IPTV M3U URL link or Xtream code credentials will be mailed to you.
How to Watch Snap IPTV on Android Devices
1. From the Android Smartphone, go to the Chrome Settings option.
2. Enable Unknown Sources option.
3. Download the XCIPTV Player APK file from the third-party APK site and install it.
4. Launch the application and click the Settings option on the bottom right.
5. Choose any of the Playlists ( Xtream codes API or M3U Playlist URL).
6. Enter the IPTV login credentials of Snap IPTV, and you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows on your device.
How to Get Snap IPTV on iPhone/iPad
2. Open the application and tap the Plus icon.
3. Select the Add M3U URL option from the pop-up.
4. Enter the Playlist name and M3U link of the Snap IPTV.
5. Wait for some time to load the channels.
6. Finally, you can stream the desired on-demand content on your device.
How to Stream Snap IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. Switch on the Firestick device.
2. Go to Firestick Home and click the Find icon from the menu bar.
3. Type Downloader in the search box and click the OK button.
4. Now, select the Downloader app.
5. Click the Download icon to start the installation of the app.
6. Then, return to the home screen. Navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Sources → Downloader → Enable it.
6. Click Open to launch the Downloader app.
7. Enter the OttPlayer APK download URL into the URL box and click the Go button to download the app.
8. Install the OttPlayer app and click the Open button to launch the app.
9. Provide the Xtream code or M3U URL of Snap IPTV, and you can stream your favorite content on your device.
How to Stream Snap IPTV on PC
1. Visit the VLC website and install the VLC media player app on your PC.
2. Open the VLC app and select the Media tab in the upper left corner.
3. Press Ctrl+N or click Open Network Stream.
4. In the popup, copy-paste the Snap IPTV M3U URL in the URL box.
5. Click the Play button to start streaming Snap IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch Snap IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the IPTV Smarters Pro APK file from your PC browser.
2. Copy and paste the APK file on the USB drive connected to the PC.
3. Switch On your Smart TV and connect the USB drive to the Smart TV.
4. Tap the Settings option and navigate to the Device Preferences.
5. Choose the Security & Restrictions option and enable the Unknown Sources.
6. Open the File Manager and go to the USB section.
7. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro APK file on your PC.
8. Launch the app and click the Add User button.
9. Then, select the required playlist and enter the Snap IPTV’s login credentials or M3U link.
10. Now, click the Live TV section and stream live TV channels on your device.
How to Get Snap IPTV on Mag Device
1. Turn on your MAG device.
2. Now, click on the Settings icon on the Home page.
3. In the menu, select the Portals option.
4. Give the Portal 1 name as Snap IPTV and enter the M3U URL in the Portal 1 URL field.
5. Reboot your MAG device to finish the installation.
6. Now, you can select the Snap IPTV on the home screen and start watching your favorite movies and channels.
How to Get Snap IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and select TV in the left bar.
2. In the right pane, select Enter add-on browser.
3. Now, hundreds of clients will be displayed. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client in the list.
4. Click the Configure button.
5. Navigate to General → M3U Playlist URL.
6. Enter the Snap IPTV M3U URL into the URL box and click OK.
7. Give it a few minutes to connect to the server.
8. After loading, start watching movies and channels on Kodi.
How to Access Snap IPTV on Formuler
1. Turn on the Formuler device.
2. Click the MYTV Online tile on the home screen.
3. Tap Edit Service and then click the Edit button.
4. Enter the Service Nickname as Snap IPTV.
5. In the MAG URL box, enter the M3U URL and click OK.
6. Now, select your favorite channels and start streaming.
How to Watch Snap IPTV on ENIGMA
1. Note down your Enigma device’s IP address.
2. Download and install PuTTy on your PC.
3. Enter the IP address in the Hostname and select Telnet in the connection type.
4. Then, click the Open button.
5. Now, enter the IPTV credentials of Snap IPTV and reboot your Enigma device.
6. Wait for the Enigma device to reboot and enjoy streaming Snap IPTV.
Snap IPTV offers friendly customer service, and you can contact them either via Skype or the Ticket system.
- Skype – Go to their contact support page and Click Live Support to start chatting with their representative.
- Ticket system – Now click Submit a ticket and fill in the form, and you can expect a reply within 24 hours.
Snap IPTV offers plenty of live TV channels and on-demand content in 4K streaming quality. This IPTV also offers better customer support to its users. Further, it has a 1-day free trial option to test the service. If it is a better choice for you, then go for the long-term subscription plans.
Alternatives of Snap IPTV
Here are some of the best alternatives to Snap IPTV, which is ranked based on its features and content quality.
UNO IPTV is one of the popular IPTV services that offers Xtream codes and M3U URLs for streaming its content. It has more than 18000 live TV channels and 100,000+ on-demand content. You can stream this IPTV content on HD and 4K streaming quality. Further, it uses anti-freeze technology to stream the content without buffering. It also gives frequent updates to its library for streaming the latest content.
Supreme TV is a unique IPTV service that has 6000+ live TV channels and a huge collection of on-demand content in HD streaming quality. With EPG support, you can track your favorite live TV channels. It provides parental control features to hide explicit content. Additionally, you will get multi-screen and dynamic language switching to elevate your streaming experience.
Fit IPTV is one of the premium IPTV services that streams various sports events and international channels. This IPTV offers more than 20000+ live TV channels and an extensive library of VOD content in 4K and 8K resolutions. Further, you will get an ultra-speed connection to stream the content seamlessly. It also provides a 24-hour free trial option to test the service for free.