Sublime IPTV is a prominent IPTV service offering 12,000+ live TV Channels and 17,000+ Video-on-demand content like movies and services worldwide. You can connect and stream Sublime IPTV on 2 devices at the same time. There is no official app for this IPTV on the Google Play Store. But you can download its APK file to stream on Android-powered devices. Also, it offers 24/7 customer support if you face any technical issues. Furthermore, it offers a 48-hour free trial to test the service.
Why Choose Sublime IPTV?
- It offers EPG support to view the channel lists.
- It allows you to record shows and movies for offline streaming.
- You can stream the available content in HD quality.
- It has a catch-up feature to watch missed programs.
- New subscribers can access the trial period for 48 hours to test the features for free.
- Provides 24/7 customer support to solve problems at any time.
Sublime IPTV offers 3 different packages based on duration.
Is VPN Required for Sublime IPTV?
Yes. To stream the IPTV content, you need a VPN. It is recommended to use a VPN to secure your online privacy and security. VPN will hide your IP address so no one can track you. Also, not all the contents are available in every region. With a VPN, you can easily bypass the geo-restrictions. Get premium VPNs like ExpressVPN or NordVPN for a safer streaming experience.
Sublime IPTV – Sign-Up Process
1. Go to the official website of sublime IPTV on any browser of your choice.
2. Scroll down to view the subscription plans.
3. Choose the desired plan and click the Get Started button.
4. Verify the plan and click the Continue button to proceed to the payment process.
5. Once the payment is made, you will receive the login credentials via mail ID.
How to Stream Sublime IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official app on the Google Play Store. But you can install Sublime IPTV APK and stream directly on your Android devices.
1. Go to the Settings menu on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Apps menu and choose Chrome.
3. Choose the Install unknown apps option and toggle on Allow from this source.
4. Now download the Sublime APK file from a reliable source.
5. Run the file and tap the Install button. Launch the player once it is installed on your device.
6. Then, log in with the IPTV account details and start watching sublime IPTV titles.
How to Watch Sublime IPTV on Firestick
Sublime IPTV does not have native support on the Amazon App Store, but you can install its APK file via the Downloader app.
1. Click the Find option and choose Search.
2. Now, type Downloader in the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Click on the Download button to install the app on your device.
4. Now, go to Settings → My FireTV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps
5. Enable the toggle for the Downloader app.
8. Open the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Type the APK URL of Sublime IPTV and click on the GO button.
10. Wait for the Sublime app to download and click on the Install button.
11. Open the app to launch it on your device and log in with your sublime IPTV credentials.
How to Install Sublime IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Sublime IPTV APK file.
2. Connect a USB drive to your PC to copy the downloaded file.
3. Turn on your Smart TV to connect the USB drive.
4. Navigate to the Settings menu to select the Device Preference option.
5. Click Security & restrictions and enable the Unknown Sources option.
6. Go to the file manager and select Sublime APK file to Install on your device.
7. Login with your Sublime credentials received via your registered mail ID.
How to Get Sublime IPTV on a PC
You can Download the Bluestack emulator that emulates Android OS on your PC. Also, download the Sublime APK file from a reliable source.
1. Go to the official website of the Bluestack emulator to download it on your PC.
2. Sign in with your active Google account.
3. Now, click the Install apk option on the right pane.
4. Locate the APK file of Sublime IPTV and click the Install button.
5. Enter the login credentials of the service provider and enjoy watching your favorite content.
Sublime IPTV offers a dedicated customer support page. You can register your queries by filling out a form. A customer support representative will assist you to solve your technical issues.
Alternatives to Sublime IPTV
If you are unhappy with Sublime IPTV service for any obvious reasons, you can try some of its alternatives mentioned below,
IPTV Promotions is a subscription-based service offering 10,000+ live TV channels and VOD content. You can stream its content in multiple resolutions like SD, HD, FHD, 2K, and 4K quality. Also, it offers 24/7 customer support. It incorporates Anti-Freeze technology for a buffer-free streaming experience.
Ola TV is a free IPTV service provider offering live TV channels and on-demand videos. It offers a simple and easy-to-use interface to navigate between pages effortlessly. You can integrate any external media player and stream its content on most internet-connected devices.
Tugo IPTV is a prominent IPTV service with 125 live TV channels grouped under various categories like kids, news, sports, entertainment, and many more. You can connect Tugo IPTV on 5 devices at the same time. Also, it offers a catch-up feature to watch missed programs for up to 3 days.
Overall, Subline IPTV is a reasonable IPTV service on your device. This service does not offer Xtream codes or an M3U playlist to stream on multiple devices. The website does not provide the necessary details about this IPTV service. But the service offers a free 48-hour trial for all new users. So you can try it before purchasing the monthly or annual plans.