Atlas Media IPTV is a premium service with 800+ live TV channels and VOD content, including sports, news, local channels, adult channels, and premium movie channels. You can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously with a single plan. This IPTV service offers a stable server without any freezes while streaming.
It does require you to sign any contracts or run a credit check. You can cancel the service at any time. There is no official app on the Google Play store/ App Store. However, you can install the APK file to stream on multiple devices, including Android, Firesticks, PCs, and smart TVs. Additionally, Atlas Media IPTV can be accessed by the built-in media player.
Why Choose Atlas Media IPTV?
- You can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Allows you to stream its content in HD quality.
- Supports Parental Control to restrict age-inappropriate content.
- Offers premium, international channels, and PPV events.
- It offers a 24-hour free trial to test the service.
- EPG support to view the channel schedule.
- There are no IP restrictions, so you can stream on multiple devices.
Altlas Media IPTV offers subscription plans based on duration.
Why Need a VPN to Stream Atlas Media IPTV?
A VPN may be important while streaming with an IPTV service provider, especially when offering international services. It will help you to bypass any geo-restrictions and stream the content without any copyright infringements. Also, you can stay anonymous over the internet with your IP address hidden, making it hard for anyone to track you. Use any premium VPNs like ExpressVPN or NordVPN for safer streaming.
How to Sign Up for Atlas Media IPTV
1. Visit the official site of the IPTV service from your phone or computer web browser.
2. Scroll down and find the subscription package that you want.
3. Choose your desired plan and click the Purchase Plan option.
4. Verify the product details and click the Proceed to checkout button.
5. Enter your personal details and billing information in the required field.
6. Click the Continue to Payment option and choose your desired payment.
You will receive the login details via the registered email ID to start streaming your favorite content.
How to Install Atlas Media IPTV on Android Devices
As mentioned above, there is no official app on the Google Play Store. But you can download the APK file from its official website to stream on your smartphones or tablets.
1. Unlock your devices and go to the Settings menu.
2. Tap on the Apps menu and select the Chrome option.
3. Choose the Install unknown apps option and toggle Allow from this source option.
4. Now, go to the official website of the IPTV service to download the APK file.
5. Once downloaded, tap the Install button and launch it on your device.
6. Then, log in with the IPTV account details and start watching the IPTV titles.
How to Download Atlas Media IPTV on Firestick
Atlas Media IPTV does not have native support on Firestick. But you can install the app by sideloading via the Downloader app.
1. Click on the Find option from the Amazon Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
3. Once the Downloader is installed, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Toggle the Downloader app.
4. Open the Downloader app and click the Home button on the left pane.
5. Enter the URL of Atlas Media IPTV and click the Go button.
6. Once downloaded, choose Install and click Open to launch the app.
7. Select your language and proceed with the initial setup process to start streaming IPTV content.
How to Get Atlas Media IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Atlas Media IPTV APK file and copy it to a USB Drive.
2. Insert the drive to the respective port of your TV.
3. Open any File Commander app and choose USB Storage as a file source
4. Click on the Atlas Media APK file and choose the Install option
5. Wait for the app to download and proceed with the initial setup.
How to Stream Atlas Media IPTV on PC [ Windows & Mac ]
You can access the IPTV service using the web player on your PC by the following steps,
1. Visit the official site of Atlas Media IPTV in any browser of your choice.
2. Click the Web Player option on the top row of the screen.
3. Enter the login details of Atlas Media IPTV received via registered mail ID.
4. Click the Sign-in button to start streaming your favorite content.
Atlas Media IPTV offers excellent customer support. You can visit their Contact Us page for any technical assistance by filling out the form. Also, you can mail your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer support representative will assist you further.
Alternatives to Atlas Media IPTV
If you are unhappy with Atlas Media IPTV service for any obvious reasons, you can try some of the alternatives mentioned below,
TV Team IPTV
TV Team IPTV is a prominent service offering 7900+ live TV channels and 55,000+ on-demand content. It offers a free trial to test the service. Also, there is an EPG support to view the channel lists. You can stream TV Team IPTV on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, Engima, and MAG devices.
Nikon IPTV is a well-known service with 10,000+ live TV channels and 20,000+ VOD content. It offers 99.99% service uptime for a seamless viewing experience. Also, it offers 24/7 customer support for any technical assistance. You can watch its content in various streaming qualities like HD, FHD, and 4K.
Universe IPTV is a premium service with 8,000+ TV channels and 15,000+ VOD content. It offers an M3U playlist to stream on any IPTV player. This IPTV service offers you instant activation once you sign up for its service. Also, it offers 24/7 customer service to provide instant solutions.
Atlas Media IPTV Review
Overall, Universe IPTV is an excellent IPTV service as it allows you to connect 5 devices simultaneously with a single connection at an affordable price. Android users can definitely go for this service. Those with iPhones/iPads can access its content via web player or look for another IPTV service.